Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Sunny Afternoon Sipping Cocktails

Well yesterday afternoon was spent having some sushi for lunch with my best friend and her cousin. It was a great girly afternoon spent wondering the cosmetic counters followed by copious amounts of cocktails :S ...... and needless to say when the purse strings tightened we moved on to a cheap and cheerful student haunt with a beer garden.
My absolute Highlight of the day was my "Lady Violet" cocktail , if your an avid reader of my blog or know me personally you will know .... anything violet = Heaven for me. I love love love Violets. Ive never heard of or tried this cocktail before... does anywhere near you do these?
I got mine at Metropolitan in Glasgow's merchant city. There is a downloadable copy of their drinks/ cocktail menu on the site so please give them a visit.
Isn't this just so so pretty :) I <3 lady violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX