Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Tuesday 10 August 2010

I recently done a swap with a lovely lady in America on MUA. She included these samples as extras :) I'm so happy with them i have ordered some full sizes to try in different shadows , concealers , blushes etc
Below are swatches (please click for larger image) The top swatch is a MAC sample but i thought I'd just throw it in there , I've heard a lot about MAC studio fix fluid but that mainly it causes break outs. The colour the lady sent me is far to dark for my skin tone so i cant comment on the breakouts but what do you think?
I'm Loving the Light medium Original Glo base , and the multi tasking Neutral Matte base. Ive nearly used up the whole sample , so both of these were purchased in my big order. I have to say there are al ot of offers and freebies on the Minerals Website and shipping to the uk wasn't that bad at all. Once my order comes through i will do a more thorough review. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX