Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Wednesday 18 August 2010

E.O.T.D Smokey eye

Hi there to my lovely 17 readers :) Just wanted to show off this smokey grey / charcoal look.
I have been loving Mineral Make up at the moment so I got a few sample sizes of Everyday Minerals shadows.

My concealers /bases :-
Benefit "it" stick
Benefit "eye bright" (for brow bone and inner corners)
NYX White eyeshadow base

Shadows :-
Everyday minerals in - Weeping willow (crease and smudged out liner) and Queen anne's lace (highlight and lid colour)
No7 Silver dust ...... admittedly this is not sold anymore , i picked it up years ago , but Any shimmery silver dust would work as long as its not too glittery. (I used this as my brow highlight and inner corner)
Everyday minerals can be bought online "here"

Eyeliner :-
Sleek Ink pot in Dominatrix
This is a new product for me and so far I'm really pleased with it , its a definite dupe for MAC fluidline in blacktrak.
Whilst wet it smudges out beautifully and if left to dry it has a lovely finish... I also used this in my waterline and as its Waterproof it once needed touched up at the corners.
Please see my post on this "here"

Mascara :-
NXY Doll Eye mascara (Volume) in Black ..... I'm Still LOVING this please see review "here"

I kept lips plain with my Burt's Bee's radiance lip shimmer in the clear colour. Burts bees website.
And no blush on my cheeks , just a dusting of Everyday Minerals Fairly Light Original Glo base.
Let me know what you think and if you think i should take the plunge in to making videos?? I dont want to shell out on a good camera without being able to use it :P

2 comments:

  1. What a great look! I always want smokey eyes, but end up looking like a panda, or a goth! Maybe i'll try something similar to this, and show you the results if its not awful! I vote yes for the videos, I love tutorial videos. I could waste my whole life on youtube!
    Anna x

    pinkpompoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love youtube aswell .. ive taken to watching that instead of tele, I will deffo think about it , its just trying to find a suitable place to film them. X

    ReplyDelete

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX