Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Friday 20 August 2010

E.O.T.D Pretty In Pink / plum


Yeah so maybe I like pink/Plum a bit much but , I liked this because its a bit more of a dramatic Night time pink eye. (lol pink eye i love south park too much) Please Click to see bigger picture Anyway , I used :

Eyeshadows :
Mac Pigment in Pink Opal for highlight and Inner corner
Body shop NEW Baked to last eye shadow in Quartz for the lid (review on this product coming soon)
Everyday Minerals eye shadow in Art girl (loveee) for the crease colour
And Clinique Cream eye shaper in starry plum as my Top liner

I left my lips neutral just with burt's bees radiance shimmer lip again

And MAC cremeblush in ladyblush on my cheeks.
Nyx Doll eye mascara.

All these products can be found at the following sites :-
Clinique liner
NYX mascara
Body Shop Shadows
MAC Pigment and Blush
Burtsbees lip shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX