Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Saturday 21 August 2010

Eyeko Nail polishes

Im sure all beauty bloggers will have heard of eyeko nail polishes by now , I was very interested when I realised they are UK based! I found myself on there tonight making a few purchases , seeing as they are so affordable! I will obviously follow this up with a review on the polishes themselves.
BUT
You may have noticed an Eyeko Banner at the side of my blog now -----> over here -----> lol
well if you use this code you receive a free gift, I cant say what it is but hey better than no free gift huh?
You can also sign up yourself as an ambassador , but please take note and use my code if you are buying anything , It would make my day :) Thanks again to my 17 little followers :)
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX