Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Thursday 12 August 2010

Eyeliner :)

I also popped in to superdrug today to buy my regular Liquid liner .... Its only £4.50 , its a great Dark black ... its never flaked .. faded ...smudged(yes if I'm crying Its not waterproof) I've always liked it, and it comes in several different colours ... I also have the Blue. From Barry M at superdrug or online Here .
My other purchase was from sleek make up (also available at superdrug) or buy online Here Id been thinking about buying Blacktrack from MAC's fluidline selection. This is a smaller tub but having checked sizes and prices Mac's is 3g for £12.50 and Sleek's little pot is 4g for £3.99..... Bargain. I think it works perfectly its very opaque and pigmented but if you don't let it dry its easily smudged out. This might need a further review as I have also read this dries out a lot quicker than the Mac version.
So we shall see in due course :P

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your review! ;) I've been lemming this for a while! :)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX