Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Friday 20 August 2010

4 Things tag!

I got tagged by Anna over at PinkPomPoms Please go give her site a read if you don't already. I'm so glad i got tagged because i was half way through reading her post thinking "awww this is a fun post" and then saw at the bottom i was tagged, yey.


4 Things In My Bag
1. My purse , always lost without this :P
2. My Sunglasses , they are in a pretty floral case so i love them.
3. My car/house keys.
4. My make up bag , i usually change whats in this everyday so its not huge just what i need for that day.

4 Things I found in my purse
1. No7 voucher already used 2 and had to give 1 away to my mum lol .
2. Numerous Receipt's , i don't mean to keep them it just happens.
3. My credit/debit card
4. Driving Licence

4 Favorite things in my bedroom
1. My vanity /dresser / mirror, I love having a dresser to have everything layed out on.
2. My bed .. its comfy and has fairy lights on it .. and a princess type curtain that hangs over ( i feel so sorry for my bf who is moving in with me shortly lol)
3. My wardrobe , It has no doors on it ...one of those built in to the wall things , been meaning to put the doors back up but .... I like it better this way , I can see all my clothes easier lol.
4. My cat .. she's in here alot :P

4 Things I've always wanted to do
1. Own a cottage far away from anyone.
2. Learn how to make clootie dumpling.
3. Become quietly famous lol.
4. ... ok i just sat for at least 40 mins trying to think of something... I cant pretty much because I've done anything I've wanted to And at the moment I've nothing I've always wanted to do because I've done it. Lol

4 Things I'm Currently in to
1. Mineral Make up
2. Banana Bread MMMMM great with a Cuppa
3. Lush Tuca Tuca Perfume
4. Violet Lady Cocktails :) a New favorite.

4 Things I bet you didn't know about me
1. I wear an Insulin Pump (how American i know:P)
2. I've had open heart surgery.
3. I have OCD about the colours of food and placement of food on my plate.
4. I had a painting in the Glasgow kelvingrove art gallery when i was 8.

4 Songs I cant get out of my head
1. Katy B - Katy on a mission
2. Magnetic man - I need air
3. Arcade Fire - We used to wait
4. The hoosiers - Choices
(yes i listen to radio 1 alot in the car)

I am going to tag :-
Hannah @ Hannahs beautiful world
Becky @ Beckiangel
Aru @ Glamourous make up
I love shopping

Rules :
Once tagged you must link the person who tagged you .. I'm going to do mine again encase you never got it at the start ... Anna Pink pompoms
Tag 4 Other bloggers
and let them know they have been tagged :)
Give 4 answers to each question asked

Looking forward to your replies :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay, loved your answers! The nurse geek in me is intrigued by your insulin pump. I guess it makes regulation much easier? I had a patchwork type thing I did part of up in Kelvingrove when I was about 8 too!
    Anna x
    pinkpompoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry ive taken so long to get back to this comment i didnt realise it was here , blogger adding the comment tab has made it much easier :) ANYWAYY.... Yes my Insulin pump is AMAZING.. I never ever wanted it in the first place but now id never go back , it broke about 3 weeks ago and it took 48hrs to get me sent a new one and i felt so lost without it having to go back to injections.
    As for the kelvingrove ... was it to do with the post office competitions? I was to portray my idea of "beautiful scotland" lol. I done a watercolour thing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me! =D reply coming soon! ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX