Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Tuesday 27 July 2010

First Eye Of the day :)

Hello this is my first kind of "eye of the day" I'm just going to list the products I used , I eventually would hope to make some videos for you but I would like to wait until I get a good quality camera, (I'm not shy honest :P). Anyway i just wore this eye/s with jeans gladiator sandals and an over sized t-shirt (white with navy striped). Its not too over the top as I was only visiting the shops and taking things to the rubbish dump walking dogs etc. But I enjoy a little pop of colour. Obviously for a night out i Build on this.

1. E.l.f Concealer Pencil and Brush - £3.50 (review on this soon as I'm comparing it to my Benefit "it" stick at the moment) - Under my eye an on my lid

2. The Body Shop Eye shimmer in Blue - £6.00 (I bought this ages ago but they don't seem to have it online anymore so i don't know if its been discontinued :( i really hope not) This has a Dupe in the E.l.f Eye transformer palette. - Used this in the corner of my eye and blended in with the darker blue on the out side.

3. Nxy Single eyeshadow in Kiss in Casablanca -£3.25 from Lovemakeup.com. (reviewed this in another post) This is place on my outer corner top and bottom blended in to the pale blue of the body shop eye shimmer.

4. Collection 2000 Glam Crystal Dazzling Gel Liner - £2.99 from superdrug (2 for £5 at the moment) Used this to line my eyes.

5. Nyx Dolleye Volume mascara - £6.99 from Lovemakeup.com , Still loving this mascara , my clinique has not been touched for so long lol. (review in previous post)

Hope you like it XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's so pretty!!! I love turqoise and purple, they're 2 of my fave colors!! :)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Long eyelashes too! xx


    www.youaresoprettylaura.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX