Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Tuesday 27 July 2010

30 Days Blog Tag :) Day #4

My favorite book, this is an easy one only because i found this clearing out my room a couple of months ago ... The complete trilogy of Alice's Adventures in wonderland. I've always loved this story , its always been my outfit of choice for Halloween (while other little girls wanted to be princesses). I actually have a very very old copy containing all 3 books but most modern ones have Alice in wonderland and Through the Looking glass. Still great stories either way.
If the book didn't exist I'd have to choose "The Boy who kicked pigs" this is by Tom Baker (that's right Doctor Who). I really love this story , its horribly wrong and quite grotesque but I think if you have a good sense of black humour you would giggle about it like i did.

Please find both below to buy at amazon

Alice in Wonderland
The boy who kicked pigs

What are your favorite reads?

Oh and how could i forget .... Vogue Lol :P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX