Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Monday 26 July 2010

30 Days Blog Tag :) Day #3

Favorite TV show ... hands down no contest , no lists has to be Sex and the City. I remember being "too young" in my mums eye to watch this show when it first came to our screens in the uk, so I used to sneak it on late at night in my room with no sound and watched it with subtitles , since then obviously I have been an avid watcher. I own the complete box set and I could watch it till I was blue in the face, even when these are repeated on Comedy Central I still watch them much to my boyfriends dismay. The clip I've chosen below is a later series episode but ... I think this scene is Hilarious , I love this episode and everything about it , be it Miranda and her "skinny jeans", Carrie and the post it, Charlotte and her wedding and of course Samantha snogging the butch girls boyfriend. Love it always will, this epic show made me feel like i truly knew the characters :)
On another note .... I kinda wish they hadn't made the movies but that's just my opinion XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX