Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Saturday 3 July 2010

Hey so i went on a little shopping spree/Haul today , mainly because i had to get a few swap items for people but also to get a few extras for future swaps. I picked up a few real bargains, not new products but still i feel worth a look see. The swap item i picked up was Barry M lip paint in Marshmallow 101. I haven't opened the item but swatched it in store and its a Lovely light pretty pink with pearl/shimmer effect , but very nice. I love the consistency of these , but there's none in a colour i Love enough yet to regularly buy.
I use clinique skin care range , but generally through the summer ill use a moisturiser that gradually adds tan as well as my clinique one or just totally swap it for a while. So usually its OLAY gradual tan moisturiser ... but I have had a few gripes about this the eye stinging being the main one! Its the choice id generally go for , but today i saw Neutrogena "Pure Glow" and Johnsons "holiday skin" ( i know this has been out forever because its my mums choice :P and they brought out the version for body before anyone else I think!) and i thought id give them a whirl.

I also got Almay "Pore Minimizer" and "organic fluoride Plus , Grow healthy" nail colour. Ive put a few pics up of each , but because i reckon ill need to try each out for maybe 2 weeks (building up colour on my face, pores minimized?) I'll be doing a full review of each later on.
The Grow healthy nail colour i got is just in natural even though it looks pink in the bottle... give it a few weeks to see if my nails are stronger because i have REALLY thin/soft nails. On first impression tho .. fantastic shine , see pic below and excuse my nails looking yellow :( i think my gradual tan moisturizer has stained them. It Shall be fixed!!! I don't want to look like a nicotine overload :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX