Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Saturday 24 July 2010

30 Days Blog Tag :) Day #1

Welllll hello there , my first day of this post ... favorite song , this is an almost impossible question because i love music so much and have so many songs which mean different things to me. In this case im going to choose a song which over the last year i have listened to death and ... as cheesy as it sounds it reminds me of my boyfriend. I think its beautiful and I Love Florence and the machine *much praise and love for her* AND
If anyone can help me resize my video that would be great :D ... i changed the HTML width and height .. but seems to have made no difference :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX