Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Pressed Flowers :)

Hi there, Ok so its a MISERABLE day in Scotland and its July! rainy and grey :( Soo to brighten my mood I decided to create some lovely collage/ picture frames. I bought these pretty much last year with every good intention to do something lovely with them. At the same time last year I'd been on a lovely woodland walk and picked ALOT of wild flowers :) which where pressed in heavy heavy old books.
So i made these today and I'm very happy with the outcome :) , they are going to be hung up either side of my bed and i just think its lovely to do things like this as they are original to you.



As i said in my profile I enjoy embroidery and crochet so i think i shall be getting back in to that, I may even do a few give aways or sales of embroidered garments or brooches /Alice bands etc :) so if you have any ideas let me know.
Thanks
X

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful :) I like your posts in general, so I'm a follower from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much :) every new person is a bonus X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like to crochet? You should totally join Ravelry! I like to knit and that site is awesome for knitters and crocheters :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX