Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Sunday 4 July 2010

SALE TIME :D!!!

Wellll seems all the top high street brands are have a sale :) which makes me very happy. Ive had little look online before i hit the shops , i know this can sometimes result in items not being in store but if that's the case ill purchase from the website , I've just put a few favorites down. But WELL worth a look.
Below Is urban Outfitters :P
1. Nothing is sacred volume tank £38 down to £17.99!
2. Cooperative Floppy Chambre Jumpsuit £60 to £25!!!!!
3. Kimchi & Blue Dress £45 to £21.99
4. Thistlepearl Romper £60 to £29.99

Below is Topshop
1. Enamel Bow Studs £8-£4
2. bee and butterfly necklace £9 - £4.50
3. twisty ring £14-£7
4. Mitzy Bag £45-£35
5. organza bow hoop dress £75 - £50

I thought all of these where Lovely and there were many many more bargains. I also noticed that NewLook have 20% off ALL their summer line now. Worth a look :)
Let me know if any other stores are having any sales , as I love a good bargain :)
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX