Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Monday 28 June 2010

Paper Plane :D


Ok so just a quick post about a range that i LOVE. I found them online originally but have since saw them in smaller boutiques. Paper Plane , they do a whole range of handbags , wash bags , makeup bags , vanity mirrors (compacts) etc etc , you get the gist. My lovely boyfriend bought me many items from the range for Christmas and i am Constantly asked "where did you get your handbag!?"
I found them on www.aspirestyle.co.uk but their items can also be found on www.itsgorgeous.co.uk
They have a really cute and quirky range , it suits my style and i find their prices are REALLY affordable. My boyfriend bought my handbag for £59 and for a Christmas pressie including a few of the other items it was a really good deal. The quality of these products is fantastic, I haven't had my handbag off my shoulder since i got it and I'm a "throw in everything but the kitchen sink" kinda girl and there has been no wear and tear. I'm considering going for the phone charm and notebook next :) Pay day cant come fast enough.
Anyway please let me know what you think and if maybe you've had a different experience? such as the quality of your items from paper plane wasn't as great or if a store has seriously over priced them?
Thanks
Alanna X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX