Sunset in Anstruther

Sunset in Anstruther
"taken last year behind fields at my house"

Tuesday 7 September 2010

N.O.T.D Back to School/ College / Uni



I know alot of the american bloggers and YouTuber's done back to school stuff ages ago , but I only went back yesterday Sooo I thought i do a little nail of the day. A while ago I saw JulieG doing back to school nails , with a little school bus , an apple , ruler etc etc .. I changed it up a bit but stole her apple idea as it was pretty simple to do and very very cute :) Please click to see the picture better.
So I used Barry M Mushroom as my background and only placed an apple on my ring finger's. I used a kind of shimmer red from rimmel and Barry M Spring green for the leaf, I used a cuticle stick to draw/paint. I was really really pleased with the result ... what do you think? XXX

5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever and well done, if I tried to do it I would probably end up in a bit of a pickle :) I'm a new follower, follow back?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following back sweetheart :) thanks so so much XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is that! The colour combo works so well; the neutral background really sets off the red! Love it =] Thanks for sharing

    ..xX
    petal-bloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It it's stunning! So cute :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooooo cute Alanna!!! I have to get Barry M Mushroom, it looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi i love all comments :) it makes my day to know someone is reading XXX